Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Girl on the Tracks

I can't stop editing today!  I initially overlooked a few of these pics and worked on the standouts I posted earlier, but after going back over them I've decided I like them.  She may not be smiling, but honestly nobody smiles all the time.  And these "looks" are so her, that they're definitely keepers!



I posted a different version of this one earlier, but I re-edited it to go with this set.  


This is a close crop of the same picture that I'm obsessed with.  I shared a black and white version on my Facebook page earlier today, and I honestly can't stop editing this one.  I don't know what it is about this expression that grabs me, but I'm hooked!




I'm so glad I went back over these photos.  I also can't wait to take the other kiddo over to the tracks for a similar shoot.  I feel a collage coming on!