Thursday, August 8, 2013

White Dress and Orange Lillies

This girl loves her skirts and dresses, so when I asked if she wanted to go to the park in a dress she was gung ho!  The dress is too big for her, but it's still cute.  We purchased it for an upcoming "trash the dress" session that I'm really looking forward to, but I'm also excited we got in an extra photo shoot before that happens.




It was really bright out despite being mostly cloudy so we tried to work in the shade when we could.  Luckily there's no shortage of trees for shade at the park!


She's very eager to start back in dance lessons, so much so she's practicing her moves in the woods!


I don't think I could have asked for a better backdrop here!  This girl and flowers just get along great!






No comments:

Post a Comment