Sunday, March 2, 2014

Apple Bapple

Last week we had a little fun outside when we woke up to a light dusting of snow.  I captured a new favorite of my daughter as well as a new favorite photo of our little dapple dachshund named Apple Bapple.



Isn't she just beautiful?  I'm not at all biased here!!  She just really is the cutest!



On a whim I decided to share the photo of our dog on a Facebook page dedicated to this adorable breed.  I love seeing all the cute doxies in my news feed every day, and it was high time I shared my own!  Yesterday, they chose Apple as the Dog of the Day and shared my photo on their timeline!





Now Apple is famous!  Just kidding, but it is incredibly neat to see so many likes and shares of my Apple's photo.

This morning we woke up to more snow.  It's still coming down, and we're expecting much more than a "dusting" this time!  After 50 degree temperatures yesterday and now this, I think Mother Nature is really confused about what season it is!  I took this photo last week as we were coming back in from our little morning walk.  The fall leaves, white snow, and green grass really show you just how confusing it is.  Who knows what season it is anymore!  All I know is that I'm really looking forward to summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment